- Your privacy is critically important to us.
- Bougie Business Brand is located at:
- Bougie Business Brand
118-11 Sutphin Blvd #98027
NY, United States
118-11 Sutphin Blvd #98027
NY, United States
- Like most website operators, Bougie Business Brand collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Bougie Business Brand's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Bougie Business Brand's visitors use its website. From time to time, Bougie Business Brand may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. Bougie Business Brand also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://bougiebusinessbrand.co blog posts. Bougie Business Brand only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
- Certain visitors to Bougie Business Brand's websites choose to interact with Bougie Business Brand in ways that require Bougie Business Brand to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Bougie Business Brand gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://bougiebusinessbrand.co to provide a username and email address.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Bougie Business Brand discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Bougie Business Brand's behalf or to provide services available at Bougie Business Brand's website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Bougie Business Brand's website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Bougie Business Brand will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Bougie Business Brand discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Bougie Business Brand believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Bougie Business Brand, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of https://bougiebusinessbrand.co and have supplied your email address, Bougie Business Brand may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Bougie Business Brand and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Bougie Business Brand takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
- Bougie Business Brand may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Bougie Business Brand may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Bougie Business Brand does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
- Those who engage in transactions with Bougie Business Brand – by purchasing Bougie Business Brand's services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Bougie Business Brand collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with Bougie Business Brand. Bougie Business Brand does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
- If Bougie Business Brand, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Bougie Business Brand goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Bougie Business Brand may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.