These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Bougie Business Brand's Website.
Bougie Business Brand is located at: 118-11 Sutphin Blvd #98027, Jamaica 11434 - NY , United States
- Unless otherwise stated, Bougie Business Brand and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Bougie Business Brand. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://bougiebusinessbrand.co for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not: Republish material from https://bougiebusinessbrand.co Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://bougiebusinessbrand.co Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://bougiebusinessbrand.co. Redistribute content from Bougie Business Brand (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:Government agencies;Search engines;News organizations; Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site. We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations: commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;dot.com community sites; associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,online directory distributors; internet portals; accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and educational institutions and trade associations. We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Bougie Business Brand; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response. Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site. No use of Bougie Business Brand's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
- Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site. Reservation of Rights. We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
- If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
- Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
- We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will: limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law. The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Contractual Terms for ALL Customers & Clients:
- This Independent Contractor Agreement (this "Agreement") is made effective as of today, the day it is completed by the recipient, by and between You (the Client/"Recipient") & the Bougie Business Brand (the "Contractor"), of this Agreement, the party who is contracting to receive the services shall be referred to as "Recipient", and the party who will be providing the services shall be referred to as "Contractor."
- For all services, you agree to begin the project on the date you purchase the service.
- Furthermore, the Contractor has the right of control over how the Contractor will perform the services. The Recipient does not have this right of control over how the Contractor will perform the services. The Contractor will also provide any equipment or materials necessary to provide said services and the Recipient is exempt from having to furnish such equipment or materials.
- The Recipient will pay compensation to the Contractor for the Services. Payments will be made as follows:
The Recipient will pay compensation to the Contractor for the Services. Payments options are as follows:
- Payment can be submitted in full via bougiebusinessbrand.co.
- Payment can be paid in installments via Sezzle.
- No other fees and/or expenses will be paid to the Contractor, unless such fees and/or expenses have been approved in advance by the appropriate executive on behalf of the Recipient in writing. The Contractor shall be solely responsible for any and all taxes, Social Security contributions or payments, disability insurance, unemployment taxes, and other payroll type taxes applicable to such compensation.
- The estimated date of completion of the Services shall be in accordance with the following: Courses, E-books, & Vendor Vaults (15 Minutes), Graphic Development a la carte services (5-7 days), Website Development (14-21 days), Graphic & Web Development Bundles (4-6 weeks), Consulting (Completed at agreed upon session time by client & contractor), Build A Brand In 90 Days Start Up Program (90 Days). Recipient acknowledges and agrees that Contractor’s ability to adhere to the above-mentioned timeline is entirely dependent upon Recipient’s prompt performance of its obligations to provide materials and timely communicate with the Contractor.
- Please be advised that a delay in communication that exceeds 5 business days will result in the close of your Project, and the Contractor will cease providing the agreed upon work. Upon the closing of your Project, the Recipient shall pay a $250 fee to re-open the Project.
- Due to the digital nature of all products & services, no item or service can be returned or exchanged. There are absolutely no refunds on any membership or subscription services. Refunds will not be issued after a payment is made.
- Service agreements may be terminated by either party upon 30 days' written notice to the other party. Furthermore, the Contractor has the ability to terminate this Agreement "at will." A regular, ongoing relationship of indefinite term is not contemplated. The Recipient has no right to assign services to the Contractor other than as specifically contemplated by this Agreement. However, the parties may mutually agree that the Contractor shall perform other services for the Recipient, pursuant to the terms of this Agreement.
- It is understood by the parties that the Contractor is an independent contractor with respect to the Recipient, and not an employee of the Recipient. The Recipient will not provide fringe benefits, including health insurance benefits, paid vacation, or any other employee benefit, for the benefit of the Contractor. It is contemplated that the relationship between the Contractor and the Recipient shall be a non- exclusive one. The Contractor also performs services for other organizations and/or individuals. The Recipient has no right to further inquire into the Contractor's other activities.
- The Recipient has no right or power to control or otherwise interfere with the Contractor's mode of affecting performance under this Agreement. The Recipient's only concern is the result of the Contractor's work, and not the means of accomplishing it. Except in extraordinary circumstances and when necessary, the Contractor shall perform the Services without direct supervision by the Recipient.
- The Contractor is a professional who uses its own professional and business methods to perform services. The Contractor has not and will not receive training from the Recipient regarding how to perform the Services. Recipient has spent a satisfactory amount of time reviewing Contractor’s work and has a reasonable expectation that Contractor will perform the Services in a similar manner and style unless otherwise specified in this Agreement.
- The Contractor is not required to render the Services personally and may employ others to perform the Services on behalf of the Recipient without the Recipient's knowledge or consent. If the Contractor has assistants, it is the Contractor's responsibility to hire them and to provide materials for them.
- The Contractor reserves the right to use all graphic collateral we've created to market our services on all platforms.
- The Contractor has no desk or other equipment either located at or furnished by the Recipient. Except to the extent that the Contractor works in a territory as defined by the Recipient, its services are not integrated into the mainstream of the Recipient's business.
- The Contractor has no set hours of work. There is no requirement that the Contractor work full time or otherwise account for work hours.
- The Contractor's business and travel expenses are to be paid by the Contractor and not by the Recipient.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall prohibit or restrict the Contractor from providing the same or similar services to other clients.
- Any social media contacts, including "followers" or "friends," that are acquired through accounts (including, but not limited to email addresses, blogs, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, or other social media networks) used or created on behalf of the Recipient are the property of the Recipient.
- Contractor may have had access to proprietary, private and/or otherwise confidential information ("Confidential Information") of the Recipient. Confidential Information shall mean all non-public information which constitutes, relates or refers to the operation of the business of the Recipient, including without limitation, all financial, investment, operational, personnel, sales, marketing, managerial and statistical information of the Recipient, and any and all trade secrets, customer lists, or pricing information of the Recipient. The nature of the information and the manner of disclosure are such that a reasonable person would understand it to be confidential.
- The Contractor will not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, use for the personal benefit of the Contractor, or divulge, disclose, or communicate in any manner any Confidential Information. The Contractor will protect such information and treat the Confidential Information as strictly confidential. This provision shall continue to be effective after the termination of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, the Contractor will return to the Recipient all Confidential Information, whether physical or electronic, and other items that were used, created, or controlled by the Contractor during the term of this Agreement.
- This Agreement is in compliance with the Defend Trade Secrets Act and provides civil or criminal immunity to any individual for the disclosure of trade secrets: (i) made in confidence to a federal, state, or local government official, or to an attorney when the disclosure is to report suspected violations of the law; or (ii) in a complaint or other document filed in a lawsuit if made under seal.
- The Contractor acknowledges the Contractor's obligation to obtain appropriate insurance coverage for the benefit of the Contractor (and the Contractor's employees, if any). The Contractor waives any rights to recovery from the Recipient for any injuries that the Contractor (and/or Contractor's employees) may sustain while performing services under this Agreement and that are a result of the negligence of the Contractor or the Contractor's employees. - - - - - Contractor will provide the Recipient with a certificate naming the Recipient as an additional insured party.
- An "employer-employee" or "principal-agent" relationship is not created merely because (1) the Recipient has or retains the right to supervise or inspect the work as it progresses in order to ensure compliance with the terms of the contract or (2) the Recipient has or retains the right to stop work done improperly. The Contractor has no right to act as an agent for the Recipient and has an obligation to notify any involved parties that it is not an agent of the Recipient.
- All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration in the state of New York. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.
- The Client agrees not to file any chargebacks or fraud claims with their bank after purchasing a product or a service on this website. The Client agrees to hold responsibility for the return of any funds taken from us through a chargeback and understands failure to do so may result in their debt being demanded by a collections agency which may affect their personal and business credit.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire contract between the parties. All terms and conditions contained in any other writings previously executed by the parties regarding the matters contemplated herein shall be deemed to be merged herein and superseded hereby. No modification of this Agreement shall be deemed effective unless in writing and signed by the parties hereto.
- If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York.
- This Agreement is agreed upon by Khila James on behalf of the Bougie Business Brand & J&K Brands LLC. and you, the Client. The Agreement is effective on the date of purchase of any product or service. By making a purchase of any product or service, you agree to all clauses above.