BIG BOOK OF BUSINESS MOVES
To keep it 100%, y'all are NOT ready for this.
Introducing the Big Book Of Business Moves, your best friend and worst nightmare when it comes to your business.
Why is it going to be your best friend? Because it will be the secret weapon you've been waiting for that will help you totally transform your business, take it to the next level, and help you reach your full potential as an entrepreneur.
Why is it going to be your worst nightmare? Because it's going to hold you accountable. It's going to force you to put more work into your business than you ever have before.
Day in and day out, you will be:
• Assessing your budget, income to expense ratio, and investments
• Executing tasks that align with your objectives & goals
• Completing daily CEO maintenance tasks such as checking in with your team, checking inventory, creating social media content & email marketing campaigns, shipping out orders, providing customer service - oh honey, it's time to get to work.
• Assessing your progress, sales & re-grouping to improve each week.
The Big Book Of Business Moves is HEAVY, both physically and content-wise.
This book & planner combo includes:
- 1. A Welcome From Khila, Founder & CEO of the Bougie Business Brand
- 2. A Guide On How To Use This Planner Effectively
- 3. A Detailed Guide On How To Start Your Business Through Product & Service Curation, Brand Development, & Marketing Implementation
- 4. 125 Bougie Business Tips On Business, Branding, Marketing, & Scaling
- 5. This Quarterly's Business Goals Guides With Guides
- 6. Blank Monthly Calendars
- 7. Monthly Business Objectives With Guides [Pictured]
- 8. Monthly Budget Template [Pictured]
- 9. Monthly Cash Flow Planner [Pictured]
- 10. Monthly Expenses Template
- 11. Weekly Planner For Goals, Sales Goals, Book Reading Goals [Pictured]
- 12. Weekly & Daily Checklists With Tasks Every Business Owner Should Do On A Weekly & Daily Basis [Pictured]
- 13. Weekly Schedule [Pictured]
- 14. Weekly Reflection [Pictured]
- 15. Quarterly Reflection
Made for both aspiring and established entrepreneurs, the Big Book Of Business Moves is the answer you've been waiting for. Get the Book, Get Moving, & Get Your Business Together.
Please be advised that this is a QUARTERLY planner. In business, you plan your business by quarter.
• Quarter 1 - January-March
• Quarter 2 - April-June
• Quarter 3 - July-September
• Quarter 4 - October-December
Ships July 9th.