THE FASHION EMPIRE ENCYCLOPEDIA: HOW TO BUILD A FASHION EMPIRE
More than just marketing tricks! We provide business planning tools & profitable sales tactics.
The Fashion Empire Encyclopedia is an extensive guide that shares my top tips and tricks for finding and working with high quality boutique wholesale suppliers to get you on the road to the profit you desire! Start building your empire today!
- How to Choose What You're Going to Sell
- How to Identify Your Brand Strategy & Target Market
- How to Source Your Vendors, Create Relationships With Them, & Stock Your Store
- How to Actually Process & Ship Your Orders When You Get Them
- How to Build A Strong, Unique Website
- How to Get Sales With My Funnel Tactics Using Social Media, Email Marketing, Influencers, and Advertising.
This book comes with our coveted Fashion & Accessories Vendor Vault.
Our vault consists of 392 vendors that can help you to stock your store with high quality clothing for all target audiences. They've got everything from urban wear, evening wear, plus size, accessories, jewelry, heels, lingerie, shape wear, baby & kid clothing. Legit everything!
Vault includes top-quality vendors in:
- Women's Fashion
- Custom T-Shirts
- Youth Fashion
- Men's Fashion
- Shapewear & Waist Trainers
- Plus Size Women's Fashion
- Cell Phone Cases
- Custom Branded Clothing (To create a line of your own branded clothing, like milanodirouge.com, for example.)
These are 100% the highest quality vendors you will find. PERIOD. Like seriously, ask ANYONE that's worked with us.
- - Have the best response times.
- - Are based in the United States (Sales License Required) & China (Sales License NOT Required).
- - Have the highest quality clothes at the most affordable prices.
- - Have the best shipping.
- - Speak the most fluent English (for overseas).
- - Offer both bulk inventory and no minimum order quantity.
- - Provide discounts on purchases.
- - Have new arrivals often.
- - Provide drop shipping for those who can't afford bulk inventory.
- - Can customize the product to fit your vision.
So go off, go hard, and dominate the fashion industry. There's money to be made.